Waterproof W4 Men's 7mm Back Zip Fullsuit
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc
- 3D KNEEPADS - 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the "hinge effect"
- 3D SCULPTED SUIT - With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- BRONZE SLIDER - Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability
W4 is the latest back-zip wetsuit design by Waterproof. After nearly 30 years of wetsuit-making experience, we have put all our knowledge into this high quality suit with an eye-catching retro-futuristic design. The 3D anatomical design, with pre-bent arms and legs with stretch panels and gender specific construction ensures a comfor table fit and a relaxing body position in the water. 3D-moulded real rubber kneepads are perfect for the diving instructor who spends a lot of time on his/her knees in the water while teaching. Double smooth-skin seals at arms and legs, adjustable neck and a 10mm spinepad, and an extra seal at the back zipper work together to keep the cold water out. Seals are designed to fit WP boots and gloves. All zippers are in the top class Vislon from YKK. The Bronze slider in the back zipper ensures trouble-free function for many years.