Waterproof Women's EX2 Drysuit Pink
- ANATOMICAL SCULPTING - All critical parts concerning mobility, like arms, legs and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance the liberty of action.
- ARM POCKETS AND HOOK&LOOP PATCHES - Two different arm pockets for radio or gadgets and hook-and-loop patches for name or unit info.
- BREATHABLE SHELL - Extremely lightweight 4-LAYER AQUAMAX 330 Denier Cordura Nylon. A complete suit with valves weighs 2.3 kg. (Men’s size Medium)
- DETACHABLE WARM CUFFS - The arms are equipped with warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists. Detachable if neccessary.
- KEVLAR® REINFORCED KNEE PADS - Military Graded DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber reinforced Kneepads. With pocket for knee protection padding.
The EX2 has its origin in our military line of breathable drysuits made for the Special Forces where movability, breathability and low weight is essential. The EX2 delivers that to the MAX! This suit is a special tool made for a special purpose. It is made with maximum comfort in mind, erasing the line between what you do above and below the water. As with any special tool there are NO compromises, at least not when it comes to its main purpose. If you need a traditional diving suit, a suit that can take anything you throw at it, buy one of our tough butyl based suits instead. The EX2 is slightly more fragile, slightly more sensitive and can’t take quite as much wear and tear. If you can accept this, the suit will serve you well. The EX2 doesn’t compromise on comfort and flexibility!