Waterproof Women's D1 Hybrid Drysuit with 3D-Mesh Lining & Integrated Silicone Seals
- INSULATION - It is all a matter of distance and to keep the insulating air between you and the cold water. The Patented 3D Mesh inner lining does the job and works like a thermos. It creates a Constant Insulation Volume C.I.V.
- VENTILATION - The Patented 3D Mesh inner lining provides an unrestricted airflow and no trapped air. It makes buoyancy control easy to master and controls the inner climate. After a dive it dries out faster.
- CONDENSATION - The constant distance and unrestricted airflow provided by Waterproofs 3D Mesh inner lining will keep the moist air away from your body. As a result you will feel dry and warm. The 3D Mesh lining does not absorb any liquid and will stay dry.
- PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION - The 3D Mesh has exceptional resistance to pressure. It provides real pressure distribution and keeps the distance constant to the outer shell. This virtually eliminates squeeze and cold spots.
- FIXED LINING - The lining is fixed to the suit, this allows a slimmer fitting suit cut and your body moves freely inside the lining. Since it is fixed you have no obstacles when donning and of course, no overheating on land.
It took Waterproof three years of problem analysis, material sourcing and intense testing to find the answer to the perfect drysuit, The patented D1 Hybrid. The first existing Insulated Constant Volume Drysuit. D1 features Silicone Seals and a genius fixed inner 3D Mesh lining. The two outer layers are kept apart by nylon springs, like in a bed mattress.