Tusa Freedom Tri-Quest SCUBA Diving Mask
- ULTRA WIDE PANORAMIC VIEW - Panoramic View masks feature a variety of designs offering an incredibly wide field-of-view. Several designs incorporate minimum frame volumes, domed side-windows, reduced frame structures as well as three and four window styles for maximum vision.
- SUPERIOR CLARITY - CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity, color and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA’s CrystalView lenses transmit 92% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision.
- EQUIPPED WITH FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY - Freedom technology is a set of revolutionary features offering superior fit, comfort and increased performance in TUSA masks. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System - The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
- NO MORE FACE CREASES - TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The "planar fit, instead of linear fit" silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
The M3001 Freedom Tri-Quest Mask features Freedom Technology with newly designed patented domed side windows and an expanded panoramic view through a 1-window lens. The Tri-Quest Mask has a reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots and a three-dimensional strap for an unprecedented fit.