Stormr Strykr Neoprene Bib Pants
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps. D-Ring for accessories or kill switch tethers
- Two Fleece-Lined Chest Hand-Warmer Rests. Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper
- Full-Length Interior Storm Flap and Gusset behind CF Zipper. Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams.
- Two Splash Proof Exterior Pockets with PU Coated Non-Corrosive Zippers
- Abrasion Resistant Knee and Seat Reinforcement. Reinforced Adjustable Velcro Ankle Cuffs
Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.