Stormr Men's Strykr Neoprene Jacket
- Two-way Adjustable Hood. Super-Stretch Fleece-Lined Interior. Extended Interior Collar
- Non-Corrosive Splash Proof Zipper. Full-Length Interior Storm Flap
- Glued, Blind-Stitched and Thermal Taped Seams. Interior Cell Phone Pocket
- Abrasion Resistant Material for High-Use Areas. Two Interior Mesh Gear Pockets. Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Waistband with Two Interior Cord Locks. D-Rings for accessories or kill switch tethers
Since its introduction in 2013 the STRYKR Series has built its reputation by setting new standards in severe weather outerwear. The STRYKR Series features Neoprene Core Technology, which provides windproof, waterproof and insulating qualities by combining a membrane of soft, thin, durable and highly elastic neoprene with a durable water repellent outer fabric and interior wicking fleece. All exterior seams on the STRYKR Series are thermal welded for waterproof seam integrity. The STRYKR was also the first outerwear of its kind to provide inherent positive buoyancy, providing added safety in the event the user encountered an accidental immersion into cold water.