Scubapro Men's Everflex Steamer 3/2 mm Wetsuit
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility. Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility. Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life. Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold-water protection.
Scubapro's EVERFLEX line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year Scubapro designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. The EVERFLEX 3/2MM is something really special. Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that's exactly what the EVERFLEX 3/2MM has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the EVERFLEX 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice among so many divers.