Scubapro Jewel T-Flex UPF 80 Women's Long Sleve Rash Guard
- UPF 80 rating is awarded by UV Standard 801, the only UV certifying standard that tests fabric in real conditions of use – wet and stressed.
- Made from a blend of 86% super-soft nylon and 14% high-stretch spandex.
- Nylon/spandex blend is considered the hands-down best material combination for dive wear.
- The nylon is lightweight, easy to care for and dries quickly. The spandex provides more fabric stretch and allows for comfort and form-fitting styling.
- Nylon/spandex blends offer enhanced hand feel and moisture control along with exceptional strength and abrasion resistance.
Delivering the ultimate in fashion, performance and designed to make a statement, T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards make donning a wetsuit oh-so-easy when worn as an under-layer. Worn alone they protect against stings and abrasion, and when worn on the surface they provide a level of UV protection unmatched in the industry. Made of super-soft nylon and high-stretch spandex for comfort and stretch, these stylish rash guards form-fit to the body, are ultra-comfortable, and provide soft hand feel. But where they really stand out is with their unbeatable UV protection – UPF 80 -- the highest UV protection rating available in the industry. T-FLEX long sleeve rash guards stand up to the elements, and they stand out anywhere.