Scubapro MK25 EVO / S600 Scuba Regulator GupG Pressure Test Checklist
- You want the best, Scubapro delivers year after year with quality, performance, and innovation
- Effortless breathing with air-balanced flow-through piston scuba diving regulator
- Balanced 1st and 2nd stage for easy breathing performance at all depths
- Cold water performance with antifreeze protection Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
- Pressure tested by Gear Up Guide Lancaster Scuba with checklist included
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with Scubapro's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures. The S600, with its rugged fiberglass casing and stainless steel front face and ring, delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth or workload.