Scubapro MK25 EVO / S600 Scuba Regulator GupG Pressure Test Checklist
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable. Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Pressure tested by Gear Up Guide Lancaster Scuba with checklist included
SCUBAPRO's best-selling air balanced second stage and its top-performing air balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven. Well-known for its low work of breathing, year after year this combo has consistently ranked as one of the top-performing reg systems on the market. The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and impressive airflow. The S600 delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Together they provide a steady flow of air, regardless of depth, water temperature, or workload.