Scubapro MK17 EVO/G260 Dive Regulator System, INT
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
If you dive deep, dive cold, or often find yourself on silty bottoms, the MK17 EVO/G260 is the regulator for you. While you don’t need to dive less-than-pristine waters to appreciate this system, it’s a great choice for cold water or harsh conditions, which is why tech divers and cave explorers just love this reg. The compact MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage of all time. It features metal internal components and a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations and a consistent top-of-the-line performer. Put them together and you’ve got a winner.