Scubapro R195 Octopus
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
When you need a safe second you tend to need it quickly, so you better be able to see it, and it better be ready to deliver some air. The R195 OCTO does that and much more. The R195 OCTO is a modern second stage design that combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 OCTO a sensible safe second stage for all divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its extra-long high visibility hose and reversible hose attachment.