Scubapro Scuba Diving Twin Jet Fin
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces lots of propulsion with minimal effort.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Foot pocket’s extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- The extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for drysuit or semi-dry suit boots as well as standard warm water boots.
- Quick-connect swivel buckles allow for easy donning and doffing. Spring heel straps are optional.
You won’t find a better provider of maximum propulsion with minimum kicking effort than the Twin Jet. The distinctive split-hydrofoil shape allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades that flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller. These blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion.