Scubapro Ladyhawk BCD w/ Balanced Inflator
- Back flotation technology positions the air cell behind you, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit
Nothing compares to the adrenalin rush of drift diving over spectacular underwater terrain while wearing a clutter-free, back-flotation BCD. Such a sense of freedom is what you can expect with the LADYHAWK. Designed and sized specifically for female divers, strategically placed padding, a narrow neck yoke, an adjustable cummerbund and rotating shoulder buckles all work together to guarantee a comfortable and snug fit. With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the LADYHAWK also delivers a stable ride at depth. Combine that with an air cell positioned behind you, clearing the chest and shoulder areas and reducing hydrodrag, and you’re ready for a free-flying underwater experience that is a joy to behold.