Seac Screen Dive Wrist Computer Available in 3 Different Modes (Scuba, Freediving, and Gauge)
Original price $299.00 - Original price $299.00
$299.00 - $299.00
Current price $299.00
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable backlight intensity.
- Scuba Mode: Bühlmann Zhl-16c algorithm managing up to 2 gas and O2% up to 99%.
- Freediving Mode: Dive/surface time, current/maximum depth.
- Gauge Mode: Depth gauge and stopwatch to manage your dive profiles independently.
- SEAC Screen works with a CR2450 battery and is not rechargeable. It can be replaced by the user but it is still recommended to contact an authorized SEAC center to change the battery and cover o-ring.
SEAC Screen is the dive computer that aims to ease the reading all the dive profile data. The large display shows all the main information in one view, with clearly readable and distinct characters. Contrast and brightness can be adjusted, as well as the light mode (automatic or manual) and the backlight time (from 2 sec to 60 sec).The display measures 4 x 4.7cm and is protected by a sturdy rubber housing. Total dimensions of the dial is 6.7 x 7cm. SEAC Screen operates in 3 main modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freedive.In Scuba mode, the dive profile is completely managed according to the Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm. It supports the management of 1 or 2 mixes (air, Nitrox and other mixes with O2 up to 99%), notifying the user at the most suitable time to change the mix. It has sound alarms and warning lights in case of violation of the decompression stop, excessive ascent speed and exceeding the maximum depth allowed for all mixes in use.In Gauge mode, the SEAC Screen computer displays depth gauge and stopwatch for fully independent dive management for more experienced divers.In Freedive mode, freedivers can view surface intervals and dive times, current depth and maximum depth reached during the session.