SEAC DX200 DIN 300 Regulator
- Top performance, lightweight balanced adjustable regulator
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Design
- Balanced Diaphragm 1st Stage Design, Sanded Chrome Plated Forged Brass Body
- 4 Low Pressure (LP) 3/8" Threaded Ports: -2 Inclined at 20°, -2 Inclined at 30° Proper Hose Routing, Less Stress, More Streamlin
- Construction: Techno-Polymer, Elastomers, w/Components in Metal Cover w/Luxury Technology Treatment for Abrasion & Scratch Resistance Low-Friction Metal Components
First stage body material: forged brass with sand-blasted chrome finish • First stage characteristics: high-performance balanced diaphragm design, maximum safety, and easy to overhaul (option to adjust intermediate pressure from the outside) • Second stage material: technopolymers and elastomers, with metal components and cover manufactured with corrosion- and scratch-resistant Luxury Technology treatment • Second stage characteristics: option to regulate both breathing effort and the Venturi Effect • HP ports: 2 • LP ports: 4, of which 2 angled at 20° and 2 angled at 30°.