Scubapro MK25 EVO/A700 Scuba Regulator
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down. Five high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity. Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration. Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790. Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301. Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Scubapro’s flagship reg system is designed for divers who want the best. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The A700 offers effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched in a precision-handcrafted, full-metal package. Together they provide unparalleled breathing performance in all water temperatures. Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.