Scubapro D420 Regulator System & Hydros X BCD w/ Balanced Inflator Package
- ✅D420 Dive Regulator System – Teamed w/ ● MK19 EVO balanced diaphragm first stage which offers superb cold-water performance in a lightweight & compact size. ● OR w/ the venerable MK25 EVO – Air balanced flow through piston-style first stage.
- ● Carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology. Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve delivers airflow comparable to breathing on the surface.
- ● Left or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility. Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow & mouth comfort. Fits all mouth sizes.
- ✅The Hydros X is front-adjustable BCD. Offers a fully injection molded Monprene® thermoplastic shoulders and back pad allows the shoulders to conform to your body like a tailored fit.
- ● Its Flat-buckled quick-release integrated weight system and rear trim weight pockets work together to offer a more comfortable and balanced ride when diving.
With the introduction of the new D420, SCUBAPRO engineers have combined the iconic design of the original D-Series second stages with the latest advances in breathing performance technology. Team it with the new MK19 EVO balanced diaphragm first stage or with the venerable MK25 EVO balanced piston first stage.
✔️Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology
✔️Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve delivers abundant airflow comparable to breathing on the surface.
✔️Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility
✔️Exhaust tee is compact, efficiently deflects bubbles from diver’s view while enhancing ease of exhalation. Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
✔️Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
✔️Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
The Hydros X is the first front-adjustable BCD to offer a fully injection molded Monprene® thermoplastic shoulders and back pad. This unique feature allows the shoulders to conform to your body like a tailored fit. Its flat-buckled quick-release integrated weight system and rear trim weight pockets work together to offer a more comfortable and balanced ride when diving.
✔️Modular Design: Offers the same adaptable Monprene® shoulders and back pad popularized by the Hydros Pro back-inflation BCD.
✔️Rotating Quick-Release Shoulder Buckles: Allow you to route your shoulder straps to optimize fit.
✔️EndurTex Nylon Construction: High-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
✔️Super Cinch Tank Buckle System: Securely locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
✔️Integrated Front Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release front buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
✔️Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position. 2 big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity.
✔️Monprene® Thermoplastic Shoulders & Back Pad: Extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesn’t absorb water to minimize drying time.
✔️Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.