Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Watch w/o USB
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm� - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" � allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds, Deep Stop with Countdown Timer � Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination � and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" � which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).