Mares Quad Scuba Diving Computer with Watch Stand
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- An Aluminum watch stand makes it easy to display or use while connected to the download cable.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage.
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue.
Mares latest dive computer. Magnificently clear, super user-friendly and with a wealth of great features! Clear display with jumbo size information, two customizable fields for ancillary information and four buttons for intuitive user interface. The Quad Computer has mirrored button function during dive, option to view dive time including seconds and a runaway decompression alarm. This multi-gas capable computer has a decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval and a long battery life, with a user replaceable CR2450 battery. The Mares Quad Dive Computer is ready to grow with you, with software upgradeability. Keep your dive computer up-to-date with the latest Mares developments. Segment display, provides needle-sharp information combined with intelligent placement of information for easiest readability. A mineral glass display tempered glass with superior scratch resistance and improved readability in all diving conditions and viewing angles. Gas switching, setting the computer to include one or more oxygen enriched - gases (up to 99%) in addition to your main gas; allow you to benefit from shorter decompression times by switching gases during the dive. Computer has a maximum depth display of 492' (150 meters), a memory capacity of 38 hours, can be set for imperial or metric units of measure, fresh or saltwater diving environments. The Quad Computer features a stopwatch, power indicator and a plan mode functions.