Henderson Women’s Greenprene 3mm Back Zip Fullsuit
- Made with 3mm Greenprene™ 100% neoprene-free sustainable insulating foam. Third party tested and is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Bio Preferred® program as a USDA Biobased product
- Bio-Span™ interior fabric laminate is made from recycled water bottles. Aqua Silk™ exterior fabric laminate ultra durable, abrasion and Velcro® resistant
- Minimal seams and larger Greenprene panels, keep you warmer longer. Convenient and easy-access key pocket
- Anatomical fit and patterns that have been proven in the Henderson pattern • S oft sealing collar with Closure® dock
- DuraTex® Knee pads for durability, dependability and long life. YKK accenting zipper with corrosion resistant metal slider
Greenprene® is a sustainable, insanely warm, super stretchy, ultra-durable insulating foam that provides excellent UV resistance. Greenprene® is also significantly lighter in weight than traditional neoprene materials. Greenprene® is 100% neoprene free sustainable insulating foam. It has been tested and is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Bio Preferred® program as a USDA Biobased product. Greenprene® is formulated from deproteinized natural rubber along with other natural additives such as sugar cane, plant oils and oyster shells. The result is a sustainable Bio Based insulating foam that is ultra-soft, stretchy, durable and light weight. Greenprene® wetsuits will allow you to move freely without restriction while keeping you warm and comfortable in the most demanding conditions. FABRIC LAMINATES EXTERIOR – The recycled AQUA-SILK ® exterior fabric laminate is manufactured from recycled water bottles. The fabric was tested and selected for its durability, abrasion and Velcro® resistance as well as its fast drying properties. The fabric is made from (88% recycled polyester and 12% spandex), which has been tested AZO-free and Oeko-tex certified. INTERIOR – The recycled BIO-SPAN® fabric laminate is manufactured from recycled water bottles. The fabric was tested and selected for its superior comfort, warmth and ridiculous stretch. There is simply nothing else like it in the water today. The fabric is made from (88% recycled polyester and 12% Nylon), which has been tested AZO-free and is Oeko-tex certified.