Cressi MC9-SC / Compact Pro [INT] Regulator
- TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE: - Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC). 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF. 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
- Service pressure: 232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar - Brass body Electroless Nickel plated - High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated - Aisi 316 removable nozzle - Hyper-balancing - Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE - Downstream system - Adjustable venturi effect. Patented antifriction lever. Thermoconductive technopolymer body. Big purge button.
- Anti-scratch surface. Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock. Stainless steel cover. Removable exhaust tee without tools. Weight without hose: 140 gr.
In order to achieve extremely high performance in low temperature environments, the second stage in particular was designed with the special Thermoconductive Thermoplastic Neopolymer that has the capacity to transfer heat like a metal while preserving he design flexibility, chemical resistance, and physical and mechanical properties of a conventional thermoplastic. That is, it makes it possible to drastically reduce the weight while delivering heat conductivity on a par with metal cases. Thanks to this material and a specially conceived purge valve, it can pass all the tests for use in cold water with flying colors.