Cressi Matrix Premium Scuba Snorkel Dive Mask with Case - Made in Italy - Easy Adjustable Micrometric Buckles
- Patented concept of raked lenses sit inward closer to the eyes
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility
- Soft silicone skirt with wide sealing ring for excellent grip and unprecedented comfort
- Exceptionally low internal volume
- Two pressure buckles allow for quick and accurate adjustment of the strap
Following the revolutionary principles introduced by the Big Eyes, the Matrix establishes new records. The patented concept of raked lenses and their special �inverted drop� is developed further here. The lenses are placed as closely as possible to the eyes, with the further increase in the field of vision taken to the maximum levels possible. The newly designed headband is very narrow and is practically invisible when the mask is being worn. In the upper part of the headband there are inserts in a rubber material that not only has a strong grip but is also aesthetically attractive. The soft silicone skirt has a new profile and a wide sealing ring for excellent grip and unprecedented comfort. The internal volume of the mask is exceptionally low, lower than that of many free diving models and the weight is decidedly low. Two pressure buckles, integrated into the headband, allow for quick and accurate adjustment of the strap. The latter has a new design with a very wide support area at the back of the neck for magnificent comfort. An excellent mask for both snorkeling and scuba diving.