Cressi Big Eyes Mask
- The Big Eyes mask is one of the adult versatile masks suitable for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improving downward visibility, a Cressi patented design (US 6272693).
- Low internal volume allows for effortless clearing.
- High-grade silicone resists aging and skirt discoloration and a leak-free seal.
- The mask is designed and made in Italy by Cressi, brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Swimming equipment since 1946.
The mask that completely revolutionized the sector because it introduced new and exclusive principles that are likewise milestones. For the first time in the world, the lenses are not parallel to the face but are raked and shaped like an “inverted drop”, with a very unusual development, the geometry of which is covered by a worldwide patent. The anatomically shaped frame is a very slim line and is invisible when the mask is being worn. It provides all-around visibility, particularly downwards, reaching unheard of values - in excess of 30% wider view over traditional masks, bringing dressing and equipment check to levels that were impossible until the arrival of Big Eyes.