Cressi Octopus for Scuba Diving Regulators - Reliable, Light and Comfortable - Made in Italy
Original price $144.95 - Original price $144.95
$144.95 - $144.95
Current price $144.95
- Octopus made in ultra simplified single-hull in ABS + elastomer of really compact size (2.36 in | 6 cm in diameter), extremely light (5.15 oz | 145 g). Its mechanism and development are planned to obtain the minimum number of components and great strength
- It's a smart shopping option because of its combination of features - reliability - price - maintenance cost. It's suitable for maximum reliability uses and also as a travel regulator due to its lightness.
- The specific calibration of the inhalation mechanism changes slightly the personality on air output, rewarding an abundant flow without the need to exploit Venturi effect, beyond the exquisite touch and sensitivity of these kinds of regulators.
- Exhalation effort reduced without the need to minimize the diaphragm thickness. The restraint system design of the diaphragm guides the flow 100% channelled towards the nozzles of the exhaust tee, that helps to guide bubbles far from the visual field.
- Practically integral purge pusher, bigger between 80 and 400% than any other regulator in the market to facilitate purge manoeuvre, especially to inexperienced divers.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a Venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a deviator that acts on the Vneturi effect, with the dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact regulator comes with an 3/8" hose, Owner's Manual and a limited lifetime warranty.