Cressi Octopus XS2
- The Octopus XS2 has a body of the 2nd stage of traditional dimensions, made of technopolymers and a downstream delivery system with side valve (adjustable), simple and very reliable.
- Proven and highly affordable, the Octopus is ideal for any diver looking for maximum value. Its low maintenance and ultra reliable design also make it a favorite among dive schools and rental centers.
- Downstream system. Adjustable Venturi effect. Easy maintenance.
- Weight without hose: 206 gr | 7.27 oz. Jacketed Hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr | 5.4 oz.
- CERTIFICATION Annex B EN 250:2014_ A>10°C
The XS Octopus has a body of the 2nd stage of traditional dimensions, made of technopolymers and a downstream delivery system with side valve (adjustable), simple and very reliable. An injection duct that channels a flow of pilot air towards the nozzle enhances its performance. The 2nd stage is equipped with a flow diverter that acts on the Venturi effect, with a dive/pre-dive function. Moved to the (-) position, it works as a pre-dive, for entering in the water and for the initial phases of the dive, while moving it to the (+) position allows the regulator to develop maximum performance. Constantly updated over the years, is a regulator that has many admirers in the world for its simplicity and robustness, which translate into practice in ease and low maintenance costs.