Cressi Isla 5mm Boots Black/Black for Warm Feet No Matter What Water Sports Activity You Love
- These boots are suitable for any kind of water sports for keeping the feet warm.
- They are ideal for doing Scuba Diving or Snorkeling, but perfect also for Sailing, Boating, Surfing. Thanks to the hard rubber sole, they are ideal to walk on rocks, recommended for people that do Canyoning.
- The back of the heel has a special design that fits perfectly with open hell fins for Scuba Diving and prevent the slipping of the strap.
- The boot features a built-in sole to provide extra protection, for example walking on rocks or pebbles. The sole is made by a strong rubber sole that is anti-slip, ideal for wet surfaces.
- The boots have a practical zip from the sole to the ankle, making them easy to slip on and off.
These boots are suitable for any kind of water sports for keep the feet warm. The back of the heel has a special design that fits perfectly with open hell fins for scuba diving. The small boss is used to prevent the slipping of the fins strap. Both the toe and the heel are reinforced with long-lasting rubber and provide protection against wear and tear. They are made from soft, double-lined neoprene and have a practical zip from the sole to the ankle, making them easy to slip on and off. Water seepage is reduced to the minimum thanks to a thin flap seal under the zip, which acts as an effective barrier against any water that may seep through the zip. A strong non-slip molding covers the entire sole.