Cressi Ace Scuba Diving BCD
- Development of rear-mounted air cell, Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
- Integrated Cressi Flat-lock Aid weight System
- Ultralight rigid back plate with carrying handle
- 2 rear ballast pouches, 3 pressure relief valves, Four 50mm aluminium D-rings on the shoulder straps, Four 25 mm stainless steel D-rings (2 on the pockets and 2 on the lower part of the harness)
- Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
The Ace BC is an impressively light weight, high lift capacity, rear inflation BC that is anatomically designed for maximum comfort and durability. The Ace features a high lift capacity rear inflation design this means extra freedom of movement and buoyancy for the diver. The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control. The ultralight rigid back plate with its integrated carrying handle ensures optimal stability. The Ace also features Cressi’s Flat-Lock-Aid integrated weight system that makes it easy to release the pockets. There are also two rear trim pockets (attached to the tank-strap band). Accessories include four 50mm shoulder aluminum D-rings and four 25mm aluminum D-rings (of which two on the pockets and two on the lower part of the harness). There are 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell.