Comfort Zone Scuba 3MM Neoprene Drysuit Classic
- he wrist seal is an Air Compression Seal material that has a supple, skin on skin feeling and makes a seal on your wrist by the air inside the suit.
- The neck seal is an Air Compression Seal material that has a supple, skin on skin feeling and makes a seal on your neck by the air inside the suit.
- The Comfort Zone Drysuit TiZip MasterSeal zipper is more durable, flexible, and requires less maintenance than standard brass zippers. It is the improved 2nd Generation of TiZip drysuit zippers.
- Comfort Zone seams are guaranteed for life of suit and the exaggerated Kevlar knee pads are offered as an option on all suits insure that your knee abrasions will sustain a long time of abuse. The Performance knee pads are the chosen standard because they too are tough and additionally offer the advantage of stretching with your suit.
- The streamlined Si Tech Intake Valve, with its large button and protective cap insures that the nozzle won’t damage your suit while in transport to your destination.
The Comfort Zone Drysuit (CZD) by Oceaner is a durable 3mm Yamamoto high grade neoprene made with double layers of titanium that provides inherent warmth. No need for heavy thermal undergarments. In water temperatures of 60 degrees and below, thin or layered undergarments may be desired.