Bigblue VL9000P 9000 Lumens Video Light, 120° Beam Angle
- Light Source: 15 x XML LED + 6 XPE Red LED
- 900 Lm (Level I), 2250 Lm (Level II), 4500 Lm (Level III), 9000 Lm (Level IV)
- Maximum Depth: 100 M tested. Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized. Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Power Source: Li Ion rechargeable battery pack 18650 x 4. Burn Time: 2.5 hrs (Level IV); 5 hrs (Level III); 10 hrs (Level II); 25 hrs (Level I)
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120º Wide Beam. Color Temperature: 6500K
This great new addition to the Bigblue Dive Lights photo/video light family offers many features making it a great choice for any diver. The VL9000P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light - but is best suited for video purposes with a 120° beam angle. This light generates 9000 lumens, and offers 4 power settings controlled by a reliable push-button. Also an option in the push-button system is a built-in red LED mode, great for lowering the color temperature and creating a great light for viewing all types of sea life. This light also comes with a yellow filter and 1" ball joint for camera use, and has a reliable Li ion rechargeable battery and charger.