Bigblue VL4000P Video Light 10th Anniversary Edition
- Light Source: 6 X XML LED + 4 X XPE Red LED
- Light Output: 400 Lumens (Level I), 1000 Lumens (Level II), 2000 Lumens (Level III), 4000 Lumens (Level IV), 200 Lumens Red LED
- Maximum Depth: 100 M tested. Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized. Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Power Source: Rechargable Li-Ion BATCELL32650. Burn Time: 1.5 hrs (Level IV), 3 hrs (Level III), 6 hrs (Level II), 15 hrs (Level I)
- Angle Of Light Beam: 120º Wide Beam. Color Temperature: 6500K
VL4000P: Our 10th Anniversary Edition 4000 lumen pro-sumer video light keeps its affordability with high performance features. This light is still a great choice for any diver taking video whether it be Go Pro® or a higher light performance requirement. The VL4000P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light - but is best suited for video purposes with a 120° beam angle. This light generates 4000 lumens, and offers 4 power settings controlled by a reliable push-button. Also an option in the push-button system is a built-in red LED mode, great for lowering the color temperature and creating a great light for viewing all types of sea life. This light also comes with removable yellow filter and a ball joint for camera use, and has a reliable Li ion rechargeable battery and charger. Our batteries are easily removed for replacement with an optional spare battery.