Bigblue TL4800P Technical Light
- Light Source: 4 X XML LED
- Light Output: 480 Lm (Level I), 1200 Lm (Level II), 2400 Lm (Level III), 4800 Lm (Level IV)
- Maximum Depth: 100 M tested. Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized. Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- Power Source: Li Ion rechargeable battery pack 18650 x 4. Burn Time: 2 hours (level IV), 4 hours (level III), 8 hours (level II), 20 hours (level I)
- Angle Of Light Beam: 10º Narrow Beam. Color Temperature: 6500K
This light is a self-contained technical light that pumps out a stunning 4800 lumen narrow beam. The TL4800P has a compact body style, uses a reliable push-button switching mechanism, a battery indicator on the light itself, and your choice of 4 power levels and an SOS function. As a self-contained light, it uses a self-contained Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack and comes with a charger. The battery pack is removeable for easy replacement with an optional spare fully charged battery between dives. The TL4800P also comes with a reinforced Goodman-style glove, and an aluminum lantern-style handle, which makes this light a versatile option for any diver wanting the extreme light output needed in demanding conditions.