Aqua Lung Mikron ACD Scuba Diving Regulator, Yoke
- Newly added Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve. Prevents internal lubrication from washing away. Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience. A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent transportability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage allows for smooth, easy breathing. Has an adjustment knob to optimize opening effort. In the “Mini” position, the opening effort is increased, ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the “Maxi” position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing.
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece with a reusable mouthpiece clamp. It is supplied with a smaller Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest regulator in the Aqua Lung collection. Specifically designed for traveling divers who prefer to bring their own equipment on their diving adventures, it packs great performance into a compact package. Equipped with our patented auto-closure device (ACD) and Comfo-BiteTM mouthpiece, plus a pneumatically-balanced second stage, you’re all set for a smooth, easy breathing experience for your next globe-trotting adventure.