Aqua Lung Linea Scuba Diving Mask
by Aqua Lung
- The auto-closure device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage thereby ensuring top performance�
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides superior, consistent performance from beginning of dive to end of dive
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit. Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 1 HP port
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user�s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit. High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal. Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards
We have gone the distance with this one! As part of the Women�s Collection, the Linea offers features to women unsurpassed in a mask. The �Comfort Buckle System� solves what so many women have asked for � a tangle free buckle! The Linea delivers a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact package. Modeled with Aqua Lung�s �Micromask Technology�, the close proximity of the lenses to the eyes significantly improves peripheral vision while maintaining an incredibly low internal volume. Aqua Lung�s �Advanced Fit Technology� uses textured bands of silicone around the skirt to form a superior seal against the face and minimizes water entry, as well as, reduces those lines left on your face after a dive. The Linea is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for freedivers or any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag.