Apeks Pressure Gauge + Depth Gauge Console - Imperial
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass. The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment. Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230ft.
The 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose. The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing under water and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a of 5000 psi (metric available up to 360 bar). The depth gauge reads down to 230 ft (metric available down to 70m).