Aqua Lung i300 Console Dive Computer for Scuba
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free) on the same day
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes, Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive, Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive, Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature, Nitrox mix to 50% O2, Optional deep stop with countdown timer, Salt or fresh water dive selection, Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations-with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.