SUUNTO Cobra with SK7 Compass Dive Computer, Scuba Diving Instrument
- Complete decompression stop data
- Push-button interface makes it extremely easy to use when choosing the different functions of the computer.
- Extensive logbook and profile memory has a default sampling rate of 20 seconds providing 36 hours of memory which records all important dive data.
- 3 operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge). User-replaceable battery.
- Fitted with the SK7 compass set in a new housing, especially designed for the Cobra.
The Suunto Cobra is an advanced air-integrated dive computer that combines multiple features, easy use and stylish design. In addition to measuring useful information such as depth, time and temperature, the Cobra calculates the diver's decompression requirements and aids the diver in completing the dive safely. Air integration means that the Cobra also measures the tank pressure and calculates for how many minutes the diver has left with the current air consumption.